Local economy ecosystems that meet the basic needs of all people, support just and democratic societies, and foster joyful community life.
Developing a website and messaging strategy that supports and inspires BALLE Fellows and local communities in their new economy work, while demonstrating a nationally connected movement and theory of change.Ready to Talk?
Results so Far
A website illuminating solutions underway and providing the tools and resources our audience is looking for.
- 140 virtual and in-person work sessions
- 8% increase in site visits in only 60 days
- 24% increase in pageviews in only 60 days
Grow the movement with increasing levels of engagement.
- Paint the vision of something greater by orienting localism as part of the new economy movement.
- Encourage connection and collaboration by focusing on the community/ecosystem of support.
- Inspire pragmatic, grounded action by providing tangible tools and resources needed to build localist businesses.
Cutting-edge, responsive website and unified messaging strategy.
Provoc partnered with BALLE to promote proven models and a framework that builds healthy, equitable local economies. Building on a history of organizing independent businesses, BALLE was ready for a communications evolution, and a website that could better engage their Local Economy Fellows, community foundations and investors who come together to create an economy that works for all.See it live