Everything is possible.
If you’ve boldly committed to racial equity, #TogetherWeVote is an opportunity to act — by publicly aligning and partnering with the foremost coalition of organizations dedicated to civil rights and racial justice.
#TogetherWeVote will increase voter turnout among 18-35 year old Black, Latino, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander voters through the only multiracial, multicultural get-out-the-vote campaign of this scale.
Every week you’ll receive tested, 501(c)3 compliant, nonpartisan messages to support widespread voter turnout through your digital and social media channels: just sign up to receive weekly emails with ready-to-use posts and graphics.
This election, everything is possible. There’s no predetermined or guaranteed outcome, and we must take action for the possibilities and futures we want. The full inclusion of communities of color in this and every election is critical for shaping outcomes and futures. #Togetherwevote is led by the following civil rights and racial justice groups — but it is a campaign for all of us.
- Advancement Project
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum
- Faith in Action
- National Congress Of American Indians
- National Urban League
- Race Forward
TO JOIN US:
- Sign up to the right and we’ll take care of sending you weekly unified, nonpartisan social media posts every Thursday.
- Review the partner brief we’ve made to explain the details, or share with your communications colleagues or organization decision makers (please invite them to sign up directly, too!).
- Coordinate with your communications team to post at least once a week on any or all of your channels, starting this Thursday and every week through the election.
Extra credit: Follow all the members of the Racial Equity Anchor Collaborative and engage with, like, share, and help boost their #TogetherWeVote posts in the ever-changing social media algorithms.